You, as a BAE Systems Hägglunds supplier must conduct business in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations governing the export, re-export and retransfer of goods, technical data, software and services.
BAE Systems Hägglunds expects our suppliers to maintain a high level of export control and foreign trade data in a professional and timely manner.
The following information is required from BAE Systems Hägglund’s suppliers.
- Provide export control certificates for each export controlled deliverable, including codes from sub-tier suppliers for all export controlled content. These codes are used to clearly identify whether your deliverables are export controlled and by which countries.
- If end use or user assurances or certifications are required, provide the templates published by the relevant authorities.
- Provide copies on any applicable authorizations and exemptions/exceptions.
- Mark all information (documents etc) and software (media carriers etc) as “export controlled” or “not export controlled” and all ITAR controlled documents when applicable.
- Upon delivery provide export control metadata such as making reference ( a coverletter is sufficient) to all applicable export control codes, jurisdictions and the applicable authorizations or exemptions for all deliverables.
If no information as per above is provided by you as supplier and a violation of any applicable export control legislation subsequently occurs, BAE Systems Hägglunds will hold you liable in the event that your deliverables are ultimately disclosed or sent to proscribed countries to proscribed recipients. The implications for you may be significant in terms of fines (or worse) imposed by the relevant authorities.