A customized obsolescence solution;
optimize the sustainment of your systems
AVCOM is the obsolescence management solution that offers the greatest flexibility and operational self-sufficiency. AVCOM was developed to be a proactive, customizable solution in a fast-changing industry. Problems caused by piece part and COTS obsolescence continue to increase due to a market that focuses on disposable devices. By planning ahead, discerning customers with systems requiring life-cycle support can implement low-cost customizable solutions to procure components, and sustain existing product lines. AVCOM is available in different configurations, or tiers, and is designed to meet the budget and technical requirements of any obsolescence program.
100% procurable parts management
We believe that all procurable parts have some risk of obsolescence, and we seek to provide our customers with the assurance that all of their critical parts are proactively monitored to ensure that they have ample time to mitigate any risks of obsolescence before impacts are realized. We focus on item availability and status each individual component, regardless of part type, to truly add value.
Maintain system integrity; extend operational life
Obsolescence analysis is instantly available at the part and system level once customer data is loaded, giving you fast access to AVCOM features and benefits. As an example, AVCOM provides logical alternatives & Form-Fit-Function alternates for items that may have shorter life expectancies or whose viability isn’t as favorable as a potential substitute. The result is fewer redesigns, improved availability, and lower Total Ownership of Costs. AVCOM gives insight into a component’s obsolescence health and attributes.
We provide the following scalable functionalities:
- Obsolescence Management for 100% of Procurable Parts Lists (All Part Types)
- BoM Scrubbing & Data Loading
- Automated Discontinuance, Change, and Counterfeit Alerts
- Advanced Operational Impact Analysis
- Form, Fit, Function Potential Alternates
- Logistics Sustainment Analysis Module
- ROHS and Reach Environmental Status Reporting
- Manufacturer Document Research
- COTS Management including Market Surveys
- Component Resolution Services
- Case Sheet Management
- Obsolescence Management Plan Development
- DMSMS Training