Army Aviation Mission Solutions SummitApril 28 - 30, 2016 2016-04-28T18:01:44+02:00 2016-04-30T18:01:47+02:00
Atlanta, GA, 30313, United States of America 285 Andrew Young International Blvd.,Atlanta, GA,30313,United States of America
BAE Systems is excited to be demonstrating some of our key technologies for the Army Aviation community at this year’s show.
Stop by booth 1835 to learn more about our innovative capabilities designed to meet the current and future needs of our aviation customers.
Key Products on Display
- Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS™) - turns a standard unguided 2.75-inch (70 millimeter) rocket into a precision laser-guided rocket to give warfighters a low-cost surgical strike capability.
- Aircraft Seating and Survivability Systems - innovative, life-saving products ranging from military folding troop seats to FAA-certified lightweight crew and passenger seats.
- AN/ASN-128 Doppler Navigation System – is a self-contained Doppler navigation system that provides three axes of velocity and a continuous navigation solution.
- AN/DPX-7 Reduced Size Transponder (RST) - is a reduced size, Mark XIIA/Mode S/Mode 5 /ADS-B passive-receive transponder with an embedded ADS-B IN capability that can reduce procurement, upgrade, and life cycle costs.
- LinkEdge™ Active Parallel Actuation System (APAS) – a new type of tactile cueing solution that provides the benefits of tactile cueing to aircraft that are not fly-by-wire (FBW).
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) & Information Operations Systems - provides operators with advanced signal location and exploitation capabilities that counter today’s threats of modulated, encrypted, and multiplexed signals.
- Striker® II Digital Helmet-Mounted Display - a fully digital helmet-mounted display system that provides today’s combat pilot with exceptional night vision and target tracking technology.
- Threat Warning and Countermeasures Systems – provide superior protection against guided and unguided threats to rotary and fixed wing aircraft.