Designed to meet evolving threats for mission-critical needs of all airborne platforms – fixed-wing, rotary-wing, and UAV. Threats are evolving and adversaries are jamming GPS signals – jeopardizing critical mission effectiveness.
BAE Systems’ next-generation of Digital GPS Anti-jam Receiver (DIGAR) technology offers the best available airborne GPS jamming protection, featuring two form factor options for legacy retrofit and forward fit applications. 16 simultaneous steered beams provide airborne platforms with superior jamming immunity in the most severe GPS-challenged environments.
DIGAR is built on field-proven GPS anti-jam weapons technology and state-of-the art signal processing techniques. As a premier military GPS and anti-jam provider for weapons, BAE Systems now offers two form factors for this superior digital beamforming, anti-jam capability.
Features & benefits
- Superior digital beamforming or nulling anti-jam
- Up to 16 simultaneous beams for superior jamming immunity to 125+ dB J/S performance*
- Two- to seven-element CRPA compatible
- Simultaneous L1/L2 protection
- Supports Y-Code and M-Code Anti-jam
- Supports STAP/SFAP beamforming
- Two form factors: DIGAR-200 (218 cubic inches) or DIGAR-300 (75 cubic inches)
- Supports retrofit AE-1/GAS-1/ADAP platforms