We provide training and development to enable you to fulfil your potential within our consulting business. You will be assigned a manager who will work with you to assess your competence, identify your development needs and find a range of options to help.
“As a graduate within BAE Systems CORDA, you can take on a variety of roles within a project, across the full solution lifecycle allowing you to build upon the skills and techniques you learnt at university across a variety of domain areas and analytical techniques.”
Skills & requirements
Your skills and qualifications as a graduate consultant would ideally include:
- A degree, Masters, or PhD in a numerate subject
- Knowledge and experience of operational research, data analytics, business modelling, or financial modelling techniques
- An ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicating with and presenting to clients
- An ability to balance priorities, managing time, cost and quality effectively
- A logical, organised and coherent approach to problem solving
We also welcome candidates educated to postgraduate level in a numerate subject and/or with existing knowledge of operational research, business modelling or financial modelling techniques.
“BAE Systems CORDA is an exciting and dynamic place to work which always brings new challenges. I was involved in project work from the first day on the job, and within my first six months I worked with many different parts of the business and external clients on a variety of tasks. The role has utilized the skills I built during my master’s degree and has given me a level of responsibility. It has been really rewarding to work as part of a determined and experienced team which has helped develop my analytical problem solving skills.”
Jason, Graduate Consultant
Get in touch
To view our current vacancies please search CORDA on the BAE Systems careers page
. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please send us your CV
, as we’re always keen to hear from interested candidate.