To support our business, we are looking for assertive, proactive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated people to become modelling and analysis consultants.
How to apply
To view our current vacancies, please search 'CORDA' on the BAE Systems careers page
. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please send us your CV
, as we’re always keen to hear from interested candidates.
Find out more
We maintain a pool of associates who we draw on to support our delivery across various capabilities.
Find out more
Unlike many other graduate schemes, our graduates are given high responsibility straight away and it is our aim to have you working on a project within the first couple of weeks of starting.
What we look for
Our consultants join us from universities, the civil service, business and industry alike. We welcome applications from both graduates and experienced professionals.
We look for the following behaviours:
- Confident and assured with good presentation skills
- Flexible and ready to work at high tempo when required
- Ready to travel to work with clients across the UK
- Able to balance priorities and manage your time
- A logical, organised, problem-solver who learns quickly
- In addition, you must be willing to work in the area of national security, and hold or be able to acquire UK security clearance
Our employees receive an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. We also offer a range of additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work, and many local and national employee discounts. Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.