Maritime Services delivers end to end maritime services and support to over 50% of the Royal Navy's Surface Fleet. Our services range from fleet services, equipment and facilities management, training, product development and through life support for radar, torpedoes and small boats. We employ approximately 3,500 employees and have a £650m Revenue and £1.7bn Order book. With company and customer facilities at five sites across the UK we are proud to support the fleet in global operations.
Fleet Services: We use our manufacturing, supply chain, engineering and logistics expertise to ensure our customers get the optimum availability from their platforms and equipment.
Naval Base Services: Our extensive experience managing Portsmouth Naval Base for the UK Royal Navy, enables us to provide everything a navy needs to affordably live and work in the base.
Products & Training Services: Our design, development, manufacture and through-life support for Torpedoes & Radar brings continuous operational advantage to our UK and international customers. We design, develop and deliver training services and systems to ensure personnel are capable and ready for maritime action.
- Project Management Apprenticeship Scheme, Portsmouth
- Mechanical Engineer, Portsmouth
- Electrical Engineer, Portsmouth
- Number of employees: ~3500
- Key locations: Cowes, Portsmouth (Broad Oak and Portsmouth Naval Base), Great Baddow and Hillend
- Key products: Artisan 3D Medium Range Radar Type 997, Assembly Integration and Test service, Reconfigurable Maritime Warfare Training, Sampson Multi Function Radar, Sting Ray Mod 1 Lightweight Torpedo, Spearfish Heavyweight Torpedo and Small Boats
Harrison, Craft Apprentice - Maritime Services