Now and in the future we’re focussed on playing our part in supporting Saudi Arabia to achieve its goals through our work in:
- Industrialisation Technology, Skills and Work Transfer
- Job Creation, Saudisation and Productivity
- Investment in KSA and Localisation
- Community Investment
- Economic Contribution to the Kingdom
Today around 68 percent of our employees are Saudi nationals and 61 percent of the positions they hold are professional or engineering roles. The productivity of the full-time workforce of BAE Systems and its partners in the Kingdom is nearly three times the national average, thanks in-part to a wide range of training and development programmes designed to help our people reach their full potential.
Why BAE Systems?
- Wherever you find yourself at BAE Systems, you will find a diverse and talented workforce that is energising and inspiring.
- You will flourish in a friendly professional work environment that is conducive to learning new processes, technologies and systems.
- You will have every opportunity to improve your skills and enhance your career through industry-leading training and educational programs.
- You will find a company that cares for your well-being by offering excellent benefits, flexibility and various social/community activities.
- We offer opportunities to work on projects and technologies that wouldn’t be possible with most other employers.
- We foster a people-oriented environment where we respect and enjoy the camaraderie of our co-workers.
- We know that our contributions have far-reaching impact on programs of national and global importance.
- We focus on developing you both as an individual and as a member of cross-functional teams, where you will learn from some of the best minds in the world.