Below are some of the benefits you will realise by being a BAE employee:
- Competitive Basic Salary.
- Living (Housing) Allowance.
- Transportation Allowance (depends on role and grade).
- Schooling Allowance (depends on role and grade).
- Annual Bonus (depends on role and grade).
- Share Incentive Plan (dependent upon Company Performance).
- Distinguished health Insurance coverage for the employee and dependents.
- Learning & Development opportunities.
- Other Benefits (depends on role and grade).
Learning and Development (L&D):
We are dedicated to developing our people. Our employees are empowered to seek out ways to grow and develop both professionally and personally. This might be in a form of a structured training program or learning on the job – either autonomously, led by supervisors and colleagues, or joining a mentoring program. BAE employees have a Performance Development Review (PDR) to capture and monitor career aspirations and development needs, but there’s a catch. Our employees own their career development so it’s up to them to take the initiative and make it happen.