Typhoon Pilot (Job Number: 00036479)
Skills and Experience
You should possess:
- A minimum of 1500 hours flying experience on fast jet aircraft.
- extensive previous instructional experience.
- Have previously completed at least one tour at TOCU. C to I Typhoon including all aspects of syllabii up to IPUG
- You will be responsible to the Flying Wing Commander for flying instructional missions for cadets in accordance with appropriate Royal Saudi Air Force training syllabi.
- This position requires good people development competencies, high levels of interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, influence and direct Saudi cadets both in the air and on the ground.
Expatriate Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, and access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia. In addition a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on a single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia, you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future.
At BAE Systems, we serve the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace, and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. We work together with local partners to develop, engineer, manufacture and support the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests. With some 88,000 employees in six continents, our story is about talented people who are relentlessly committed to creating solutions that protect and strengthen nations, commerce, communities, and people. That’s work that inspires us. That’s BAE Systems.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.