You can request a CETV from the administrator of the scheme you are a memeber of. You can find their contact details by going to the Contact Us section of this website.  The Trustee must comply with any pension sharing order made by the court in divorce or dissolution proceedings specifically to pay part of your pension to a spouse or civil partner. If an order is applied this will reduce your benefits in the scheme along with any death benefits payable.
More information, including the administration charges that apply, is available from your scheme administrator.