Before you start, there are a few things we need you to do so that we can get you set up on our system.
Make sure you complete each of the below steps BEFORE your first day. The non-return of this documentation could invalidate your appointment and may affect the ability for BAE Systems to undertake timely payroll processing.
Step 1: Review the Fair Work Information Statement, which the Fair Work Ombudsman stipulates must be provided to all new employees.
Step 2: Review BAE Systems Code of Conduct.
Step 3: Review and sign your Letter of Offer (attached in an email to you from HR Services).
Step 4: Complete the following electronic forms:
(Tip: save these to your desktop as you go. You’ll need to attach them to an email once you’re done)
- Bank Account Details Form
- New Starter information sheet
- HENDERSON TRADES ONLY: Site uniform pre-order
- OPTIONAL: Choose a Super Fund by reviewing the Mercer BAE Systems Super Plan or completing the Superannuation Choice of Fund form If you are completing the Choice of Fund form, please use the employer details in this document. Where no selection is advised, the Mercer BAE Systems Australia Plan will be deemed the chosen fund.
- Bring your Tax File Number to complete a Tax Declaration Form on your first day.
Step 5: In reply to the email you received with your Letter of Offer, Create an email to HR Services (please do not reply all to protect your personal information) and attach your signed Letter of Offer, all completed paperwork and indicate your acceptance of the BAE Systems Code of Conduct.
Now you’re ready to start exploring the rest of the Joining BAE Systems pages.