Recruiting new talent is not only important for growing our future workforce, but it also provides new and diverse perspectives, critical to ensuring that innovation flourishes.
We employ new graduates every year in disciplines such as engineering, ICT, project management, commercial & procurement, human resources and finance.
Our graduates enjoy:
- A tailored graduate career plan
- Structured rotations
- An annual national graduate conference
- Extensive training and development
- Mentoring and support
- A competitive salary and benefits and a bi-annual salary review
- Interesting and inspiring work
- Opportunities to collaborate with Graduates across the country
- Family friendly, flexible work practices and an inclusive culture
We are thrilled to have been recognised again as one of Australia’s top 100 graduate employers by Grad Australia and within the Top 75 by AAGE and we’re looking forward to welcoming new graduates to the team in 2020.
Applications open on 25th February and close on 31st March 2019.
Following a successful pilot in 2018, we’re also pleased to announce our new Internship Program. Key features of the new program include:
- 12 week structured (and paid) internship
- Opportunities to collaborate with Interns and Graduates across the country
- Establish learning goals and performance evaluation at the end of the 12 week placement
- End of internship presentation opportunity to share key learnings and achievements
- Early consideration for graduate opportunities
Applications for the internship program open in July/August.
If you are keen to learn about graduate or internships, you’ll find us at a number of events in the coming months. Visit the university/relevant careers sites for location and timing details:
2019 Careers Guide Launch – Monash University (VIC)
Australian National University Careers Fair (Engineering, Maths and Computer science) (ACT)
Flinders University Careers Expo (SA)
Australia Maritime College (TAS)
14th – 15th March
The Big Meet in Adelaide (SA)
FIRST Alumni Career Fair (NSW)
Adelaide University Careers Expo (SA)
21st and 22nd March
Engineers Australia Elevation events:
- TAS: Thursday 7th March
- SA: Wednesday 13th March
- VIC: Thursday 21st March
- NSW: Thursday 28th March
Aerospace Industry Night 2019 – RMIT (Vic)