- A tailored graduate career plan
- Structured rotations
- An annual national graduate conference
- Extensive training and development
- Mentoring and support
- A competitive salary and benefits and a bi-annual salary review
- Interesting and inspiring work
- Opportunities to collaborate with Graduates across the country
- Family friendly, flexible work practices and an inclusive culture
We are pleased to have been recognised again as one of Australia's top 100 graduate employers by Grad Australia, and within the top 100 by GradConnection. We're also thrilled to have welcomed more than 70 new graduates to our business this month and pleased to open applications on 2nd March for our 2021 intake.
In response to COVID-19, careers fairs and events have been cancelled or postponed. We are however still actively recruiting and have over a hundred graduate opportunities on offer for our 2021 intake!
As we could not attend careers fairs this year, we're bringing virtual careers fairs to you! Summarised below are the details of virtual careers fairs we are delivering. If you are a student/member of the university/society mentioned, reach out to them via the contact details supplied to register.
Applications will now close on April 19, 2020.
- 12 week structured (and paid) internship over the summer season
- Opportunities to collaborate with Interns and Graduates across the country
- Establish learning goals and performance evaluation at the end of the 12 week placement
- End of internship presentation opportunity to share key learnings and achievements
- Early consideration for graduate opportunities