Recruiting new talent is not only important for growing our future workforce, but it also provides new and diverse perspectives, critical to ensuring that innovation flourishes.
We employ new graduates every year in a variety of disciplines.
Our graduates enjoy:
- A tailored graduate career plan
- Structured rotations
- An annual national graduate conference
- Extensive training and development
- Mentoring and support
- A competitive salary and benefits and a bi-annual salary review
- Interesting and inspiring work
- Opportunities to collaborate with Graduates across the country
- Family friendly, flexible work practices and an inclusive culture
We are pleased to have been recognised again as one of Australia's top 100 graduate employers by Grad Australia, and within the top 100 by GradConnection. We're also thrilled to have welcomed more than 70 new graduates to our business this month and looking forward to welcoming our new graduates in early 2021. Applications for the 2022 program will open in March 2021.
Keen to hear from some of our graduates? You’ll find their stories here.
We are also pleased to welcome university students to our annual Internship Program. Key features of the program include:
- 12 week structured (and paid) internship over the summer season
- Opportunities to collaborate with Interns and Graduates across the country
- Establish learning goals and performance evaluation at the end of the 12 week placement
- End of internship presentation opportunity to share key learnings and achievements
- Early consideration for graduate opportunities