This Notice should be read in conjunction with the Overview and the Definitions including, in particular, the table of categories of information.
What processing activities do you undertake that include my information?
We administer and manage your employment relationship and maintain the general records necessary to do so. Our activities include the administrative and management activities that we undertake during your employment, for example:
- training, development, promotion, compensation, remuneration and benefits, career and succession planning, professional memberships and business contingency planning;
- allocating and managing duties and responsibilities and the business activities to which they relate;
- identifying and communicating effectively with staff;
- collating and maintaining gifts and hospitality and conflict of interest registers
- conducting surveys for benchmarking and identifying improved ways of working, and data subject relations and engagement at work (these will often be anonymous but may include profiling data such as age to support analysis of results);
- reporting (for business operational and reporting documentation such as the preparation of annual reports or tenders for work or client team records including the use of photographic images);
- issuing passes, including localised site security passes;
- recording your personal vehicle registration, to contact you in the event of a car parking situation;
- managing customer, supplier and other business relationships
- where relevant for publishing appropriate internal or external communications or publicity material including via social media in appropriate circumstances (this may include the use of photographic and video images, and your name and job title); and
- archiving and managing your personnel file and employment record.
What categories of information are included in these processing activities?
To manage your employment relationship, we process your information including: staff related data, identity information, data related to your engagement with the Company, recruitment data, regulatory data, remuneration and benefits data, leave information, financial data and HR processes data as well as vehicle registration information. This may include details of memberships you have with third parties, your photograph or other images.
We may also process sensitive information (such as criminal records information) to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
What is the reason for these processing activities?
We use your information to operate our business and manage our relationship with you, allow you to carry out your role and to administer your employment contract.
These activities include:
- ensuring that each member of staff undertakes appropriate duties, is properly trained and undertakes their role correctly and in accordance with appropriate procedures;
- undertaking normal business operations and maintaining a dialogue with staff; and
- complying with applicable laws and regulations.
Who do you share this information with?
This information may be shared internally for the purposes described above.
In addition, some of your information will be shared externally with advisers, training providers, migration agents, partners, customers and suppliers and as otherwise set out in this Notice.
In some cases we send de-identified information to third parties for the purposes of industry data analysis.