Use of the Website
What processing activities do you undertake that include my information?
If you provide us with information through the Website, we will process your information in order to:
- allow you to participate in the registration-only features of the Website and to download relevant brand content, when you choose to do so
- ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- notify you about changes to the Website and branding which may be relevant to you
- serve you with relevant advertising on third party websites such as Google, YouTube and LinkedIn
What categories of information are included in these processing activities?
We process website information in connection with this activity.
What is the reason for these processing activities?
The Company considers that it has a legitimate interest in managing and operating its business. This includes undertaking promotional activities and managing an online presence.
We use this information to provide services that you request under an agreement between us or take steps you request prior to entering into such an agreement.
In addition, this information is necessary for us to improve the Website and provide a better service and source of information to you.
To the extent that you did not get this information from me, how did you collect it?
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual.
We may also receive information from other sources such as third party marketing automation provideras and as set out in this Notice.
Who do you share this information with?
This information may be shared internally for the purposes described above.