Today, organizations have access to a wealth of data from a variety of different sources. This collection of “Big Data” requires data storage systems that are capable of securely and efficiently housing large volumes of complex data.
The TeraStar™ storage transfer and archive repository enables organizations to administer, manage, access, and store large volumes of data at a fraction of the cost, size, weight, and power requirements of traditional storage systems.
The three-rack unit system provides more than 128TB of data storage, with major advantages over alternative solutions. The TeraStar storage transfer and archive repository delivers:
- Lowest weight.
- Lowest power consumption.
- Lowest cooling requirements.
- Lowest cost per terabyte of storage capacity.
By not relying on the legacy designs of commercial, off-the-shelf systems, the TeraStar storage transfer and archive repository is able to address the specific needs of government and military operations and infrastructure. This means agencies no longer need to depend on:
- Highly trained and skilled personnel to manage and administer the data.
- A large facility space to host the system.
- A large support infrastructure capable of powering and cooling the system.
Designed to meet the challenging specifications of military and government environments, TeraStar is the ideal solution for the increasing space and infrastructure constraints of commercial environments.