Zero Day Prevention from BAE Systems is a highly advanced cloud-based service that stops targeted attacks, spear phishing, longline phishing and advanced zero-day exploits without relying on anti-virus signatures.
CIOs and IT managers have a new solution to help prevent today’s more sophisticated threats.
Zero Day Prevention Solution
Zero Day Prevention from BAE Systems is a highly advanced cloud-based service that stops targeted attacks, spear phishing, “longline” phishing, and advanced zero-day exploits without relying on anti-virus signatures.
Targeted Attack Prevention – Not Just Detection
Customers deploying our Zero Day Prevention solution from BAE Systems are now better equipped for these ongoing and increasing outside attacks by adding new protections to counter the advancing state of adversaries.
With our Zero Day Prevention solution, we help our customers adjust protections to prepare for specific and unusual attack scenarios and offer more comprehensive detection techniques.
- Zero Day Prevention significantly reduces security exposure for companies and protects them from reputational damage and intellectual property theft from cyber threats with fast and effective attack detection, containment and response
- Provides protection at click time by rewriting URLs. This protects users on and off their corporate VPN across all devices, including laptops, tablets, and smart phones
- Stops payloads before delivery. Zero Day Prevention is deployed “in-line” (not out-of-band) for rapid message inspection/remediation
- Our innovative analysis engines and sandbox simulators quickly identify zero-day malware, malicious network attack activities. Zero Day Prevention pinpoints the probability of an imminent attack or zero-day exploit, confirms the attack is in progress and removes the threat
- Generates dynamic threat analysis reports for deep inspection and counter-measure activities. IT admins can conduct real-time quarantine and remediation of zero-day email attacks
- Fully integrates with and enhances all Email Protection Service solutions from BAE Systems for layered defense and real-time correlation
- Deploys rapidly and easily configured and controlled via intuitive Security Management Console
- Pure cloud solution. No hardware to purchase and no migration or integration required.