The system includes algorithms for vehicle roll and roll-rate measurements. Each of the GPS receivers is a 12-channel, L1 C/A code receiver with high dynamics capabilities. The most capable configuration is a 48-channel GPS receiver and a powerful flight computer with four antennas.
- GPS and flight computer
- Four antennas
- Operation on rolling platforms
- Roll and roll-rate measurements
- Dynamics velocity: 2000 m/second
- Acceleration: 10 g
- Update rate: 10 per second
- Power: 15-36 VDC, 14 W with three receivers operating
- Interface: Port1: RS–422, host; Port2: spare
- Baud rate 9600–115200
BAE Systems Rokar specializes in the development, manufacture, integration, and support of high-end GPS receivers for defense and demanding commercial applications.