Our NetReveal for Anti-Money Laundering platform provides a comprehensive and proven enterprise-wide approach to your Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
Financial institutions need to effectively screen new applicants and existing customers against restricted entities, negative lists and high-risk parties to identify high risk customers in line with evolving industry regulations and best practices.
Our NetReveal® solution for CDD/KYC enables an enterprise-wide approach to managing CDD/KYC requirements - from initial onboarding to on-going due diligence (ODD).
By automating risk scoring throughout the customer lifecycle and supporting the enhanced due diligence (EDD) investigation process for high-risk customers, NetReveal enables organisations to fulfil their regulatory CDD/KYC objectives in a cost-effective way.
Our solution comes with a range of pre-defined processes, workflows and investigative paths and can consolidate relevant information from disparate systems, enabling analysts to make better decisions.
NetReveal addresses all major steps in the CDD/KYC process, including:
- Customer information capture - with the flexibility to handle a wide range of customer and data types required in different jurisdictions
- Validation - supports conducting watch list checks and call-outs to internal and external data and services providers to obtain a detailed view of the customer
- Risk rating - compiles a risk score and automatically evaluates the associated risk level applying an open scoring model using risk characteristics such as customer type, geographic profile and product usage
- Investigation - enables management of CDD/KYC cases, including specific sign-off for high-risk customers and manual risk level override
- Regulatory reporting - automatically generating and filing reports to regulators saves vital investigative time and effort
- Continuous monitoring (ODD) - changes to customer data trigger a re-evaluation of customer risk and highlight any deviation in customer risk profile
- Risk-based approach - enables the implementation of an enterprise-wide consistent risk-based approach
- Beneficial Ownership Risk Rating – compiles a risk score and automatically evaluates on an ongoing basis the associated risk level applying an open scoring model using risk characteristics such as PEP type, source of funds, jurisdiction, etc.