Radiation-hardened electronics quality
- AS9100 and ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Trusted Source and Classified Handling
- Category 1A (Design, Aggregation, Broker, Package/Assembly, and Testing Services)
- Qualified Manufacturers List (QML) certification and qualification
- Class V or Q (radiation-hardened space qualified)
- Class K, H, or E (hybrid multi-chip module compliant)
- Technology Conformance Inspections (TCI) and screening per MIL-PRF-38535 and MIL-STD-883
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3
The Electronic Systems Manassas facility is a DoD Category 1A Microelectronics Trusted Source, covering design, aggregation, broker, packaging/assembly, and test services.
This Category 1A accreditation reflects confidence in BAE Systems to deliver trusted microelectronics equipment and services to U.S. government end - users.
Please consult our product catalog and datasheets via the product literature link at right or contact the representative of BAE Systems for more information.