2016 ACAMS AML and Financial Crime ConferenceSeptember 26 - 28 2016 2016-09-26T15:27:06+02:00
Nevada, United States of America 3730 Las Vegas Blvd South,,Nevada,NV 89158,United States of America
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence is proud to be a Diamond and AML knowledge session sponsor at 15th annual ACAMS AML and Financial Crime conference.
The 2016 ACAMS AML and Financial Crime conference will attract over 2,000 financial crime prevention professionals from over 850 institutions worldwide. Visit us at booth 307 during the event to meet with one of our subject matter experts to learn more about our latest packaged module that will help you lower operational and tuning costs and manage your models better. Find out more about our suite of AML and financial crime products. If you’d like to set up a meeting with us at the event, please email us at email@example.com
You can also hear from some of our business defense experts during the show.
Monday, September 26 (11:30 AM): Hear Gina Lowdermilk and Mariola Marzouk discuss the ‘Intersection of Cyber Crime, Fraud and Money Laundering: What's Your Business Defense?’ - During this session our experts will:
- Identify methods bad actors use to conduct cyber crime, money laundering and fraud
- Assess relevant events, outcomes and regulatory implications
- Advise how to defend your customers, organization and financial ecosystem
Tuesday, September 27 (3:20 PM): Hear panellist Lukayn Hunsicker debate ‘Life's a Breach: Developing Rapid Response Plans to Mitigate Data Hack Damage’ - This session will cover:
- Training cyberattack response teams to protect critical data and contain breach damage
- Collecting and protecting cyber forensics to pinpoint the breach, supply evidence and aid investigators
- Notifying affected clients to detail extent of stolen data, likelihood of identity theft and institutional and law enforcement responses
See more details on our speakers and these sessions.
To find out how effective your AML auditing is, see our recent feature page or a blog post on Gamifying AML: Using Outcomes to Drive Smarter Compliance. You might also be interested in our forthcoming webinar, on Thursday, September 22 (12PM ET) on ‘Cyber Technologies and Financial Crime: Defending against a Dangerous Convergence’. For more information and to register.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with us during ACAMS please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.