Email Data Loss Prevention (DLP) from BAE Systems provides complete email sender visibility and minimises risk from inappropriate content with flexible filtering controls to help provide brand and reputation protection.
Although the use of email technology has changed the way companies do business, it also brings with it many potential risks. Without visibility and control over the information leaving corporate email networks, organisations risk legal liability, regulatory violations and penalties, abuse of email resources, competitive threats and loss of priceless information – all resulting in significant costs and exposure.
Enforcing an organisation’s Acceptable Use Policy with regard to email can be difficult without the right solution. Our email DLP service provides the tools you need to control email and minimise liability associated with inappropriate content via a sophisticated web-based policy management tool.
Email administrators can set rules to scan inbound and outbound email message attributes for specific keywords, file types, specific senders, phrases or patterns to help build powerful content security rules that map to corporate communication policies, regulatory requirements, or intellectual property practices.
DMARC, DKIM and SPF Support
We use leading authentication protocols for a complete message validation solution:
- DMARC – Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance
- DKIM – Domain Keys Identified Mail
- SPF – Sender Policy Framework
Our DMARC policy expands on the SPF and DKIM authentication mechanisms, and standardises how email receivers perform email authentication, so that senders will experience consistent authentication results. DMARC effectively removes guesswork from the receiver’s handling of these failed messages, and eliminates the user’s exposure to potentially fraudulent and harmful messages.
Our Email DLP service provides:
- Strong brand and reputation protection
- Visibility into exactly who’s sending mail from your domain
- More reliable email messaging for safe and consistent business communications
- Rapid, effortless activation. No migration or integration required
- No up front costs. Decreased IT and administrative costs
- Sophisticated and intuitive Web-based Security Management Console
- Regularly emailed message quarantine “digests” facilitate timely management of quarantine
- Increased employee productivity and reduced corporate liability.