To maintain the advantage is this fast moving environment, there is a need to innovate and exploit emerging science and technology. Applied Intelligence Laboratories (AI Labs) is the research and technology arm of the BAE Systems’ Applied Intelligence business.
We provide research & development, consultancy, specialist manufacturing and technical services for BAE Systems businesses Government departments and commercial entities. Additionally, our expertise helps the UK MoD, US Department of Defence, European Defence Agency, UK Sport, universities and other leading innovative organisations to achieve their goals.
AI Labs is based in Great Baddow, near Chelmsford, Essex.
Our work includes:
- Radio frequency, electronic and optical systems
- Antennas and electromagnetics
- High power RF source design
- Ultrasonic acoustic techniques
- Communication and information systems
- Cyber & Information Intelligence
- Prototype design, manufacture and verification
We work extensively with other businesses and academics to transform aspiration and vision into engineered reality.