- Engagement with customers and their needs
- Modelling service solution performance and integrity
- Understanding the value and performance of data to deliver world class services
- Influencing a diverse technical, aircraft maintenance, supply chain and training service community
- Engaging with customer representatives to translate concepts of operation in to service requirements
- Modelling and specifying the performance and costs of service and product range options
- Creating concepts, specification and test or analysis evidence for service components
- Integration of change projects driven by air platform, MAI or Corporate strategy in our service design
- Through life - understanding existing service designs and their performance to enable continuous improvement
Welcome to Engineering in the real world.
To apply, you’ll need to have a minimum 2:1 Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject for our graduate scheme or on course for achieving a 2:1 for our undergraduate schemes.
Specific business unit requirements include:-
- Military Air & Information: STEM subject, Systems Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering degree disciplines preferred.
Learning and development
We recognise that development is key to you fulfilling your professional potential and us delivering our business commitments. That’s why we’ve created schemes where you take ownership of your career aspirations and we give you support, training and practical experience to help you succeed.
First things first: your career with us starts with an induction to welcome you to your chosen UK business. Here, you’ll meet fellow graduates/ undergraduates and find out more about what your future holds. Then, shortly after joining, you’ll be assigned a mentor who can act as a source of advice and insight when you need it.
Whichever scheme you join, we’ll encourage and support you to reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about us, receive world-class training and support and perhaps most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in our projects – gaining the insights that can only come from real world experience.
- Graduate: £28,000 per annum
- Industrial Placement: £18,000 per annum
- Summer Internship: £16,800 (pro-rata) per annum