Aircraft Maintenance & Support
- Military Air & Information - Samlesbury/ Warton
To apply, you’ll need to have a minimum 2:1 Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject for our graduate scheme or on course for achieving a 2:1 for our undergraduate schemes.
Specific business unit requirements include:-
- Military Air & Information: Engineering, Numerical, Scientific, Technical or Business Management degree discipline preferred. We are also interested in receiving applications from those with non-technical degrees who are interested in working in a business focused role.
In addition, you need to be eligible to work in the UK and be able to successfully achieve security clearance.
Qualifications aside, you’ll also need an analytical mind, a keen eye for detail and a highly methodical approach to work. As a strong communicator, you will have the opportunity to collaborate effectively with both internal and external customers.
Learning and Development
We recognise that development is key to you fulfilling your professional potential and us delivering our business commitments. That’s why we’ve created schemes where you take ownership of your career aspirations and we give you support, training and practical experience to help you succeed.
First things first: your career with us starts with an induction to welcome you to your chosen UK business. Here, you’ll meet fellow graduates/ undergraduates and find out more about what your future holds. Then, shortly after joining, you’ll be assigned a mentor who can act as a source of advice and insight when you need it.
Whichever scheme you join, we’ll encourage and support you to reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about us, receive world-class training and support and perhaps most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in our projects – gaining the insights that can only come from real world experience.
- Graduate: £28,000 per annum
- Industrial Placement: £18,000 per annum
- Summer Internship: £16,800 (pro-rata) per annum