Maritime - Naval Ships
As an island nation, the UK has a proud history of world-class naval engineering, which has recently included the Type 45 destroyers and Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers. At Naval Ships, we design, build and deliver those complex warships and combat systems, and you could join us on board.
We’ve recently delivered warships to Brazil and Oman, while here in the UK the future fleet flagship, HMS Queen Elizabeth, has now been launched. Our combat systems are in operation with more than 20 countries around the world and this technology is vital in providing crew members with the information and capabilities they need to operate effectively, whether protecting the world’s shipping lanes or providing humanitarian relief.
We’re always looking to the future so we are investing not just in new people, but also new facilities, new technologies and new ways or working to ensure that we can compete with the world’s best as a world class naval engineering business, while also attracting and retaining the best talents.
By joining us, you’ll be working on projects that will help safeguard our nation for generations to come, including the Royal Navy’s new Offshore Patrol Vessels and Type 26 Global Combat Ships, while also being a part of our exciting transformation into a world class naval engineering business.
- Combat Systems Engineering Technician (Higher), Frimley
- Engineering Technician, Glasgow
- Steelworker, Glasgow
- Plumber, Glasgow
- Mechanical Fitter, Glasgow
- Electrician, Glasgow
- Joiner, Glasgow
- Sheet Metal Worker, Glasgow
- Painter, Glasgow
- Project Management, Glasgow
- Project Management Apprenticeship Scheme, Frimley
- Number of employees: ~4000
- Key locations: Glasgow (Scotstoun & Govan), New Malden, Bristol, Frimley & Portsmouth (Naval Base & Broad Oak)
- Key products: CMS-1 Combat System, Type 26 Global Combat Ship, Queen Elizabeth Class Aircraft Carriers & Offshore Patrol Vessels
Kevin, Engineering Technician - Maritime - Naval Ships