As experts on combat vehicles and munition products, we supply the Armed Forces with the most state of the art equipment available. We also offer in service support and life extension programmes, along with a range of engineering and supply services.
We have exported over 10,000 vehicles to 23 countries around the world, and offer extensive support and upgrade services to our customers. We also provide munitions including small arms ammunition, medium calibre, mortars, artillery shells, tank ammunition and warheads.
Our range of vehicles includes the Challenger 2 Main Battle Tank, Warrior infantry fighting vehicle, Terrier combat engineer vehicle and military bridging systems. We operate from 10 sites in the UK and employ around 1,700 people.
- Design Apprenticeship, Telford
- Mechanical Vehicle Apprenticeship, Telford
- Mechanical Vehicle (Welding & Machining) Apprenticeship, Telford
- Business SHE Apprentice, Telford
- Business Apprenticeship, Radway Green
- Business Administration Apprenticeship, Telford
- Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship, Radway Green
- Logistics Apprenticeship, Radway Green
- Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship, Radway Green
- Engineering Technician Apprentice (Higher), Risdale
- Machinist Apprenticeship, Washington
- Mechanical Apprenticeship, Washington
- Engineering Draughtsperson Apprenticeship, Glascoed
- Mechanical (Craft) Apprenticeship, Glascoed
- Mechanical Project Engineering Apprenticeship, Glascoed
- Business Administration Apprenticeship, Glascoed
- Quality Engineering Apprenticeship, Glascoed
- Welder/ Fabricator, Glascoed
- Number of employees: ~1,700
- Key location: Bishopton, Central Scotland; Glascoed, South Wales; Radway Green, Cheshire; Ridsdale Range and Washington in the North East and Telford
- Key products: Challenger 2 Main Battle Tank, Small Arms Ammunition through to medium calibre and heavy artillery, Warrior & CVR(T) vehicles. We also produce the revolutionary Cased Telescoped Ammunition for the British Army’s new Ajax and updated Warrior vehicles.
Manager, Engineering - Land (UK)