In response to the ever-growing demand for accuracy BAE Systems has integrated the most proven components into one self-contained module.
- The direct-view optic has a day recognition range of more than 4.2 kilometers
- Lightweight uncooled infrared module has a night recognition range of more than 900 meters
- The digital magnetic compass is renowned for its small size and low weight
- The fiber-based laser range finder is the latest in range finding technology and can locate targets at more than 5 kilometers
- Using the latest in Selective availability Anti-spoofing Module (SAASM) GPS
TRIGR® is housed in a ruggedized package and is balanced for easy handling and tripod mounting. User-friendly controls are mounted atop the unit in a natural position for the operator’s finger tips, even when protective gear is worn.