BAE SYSTEMS TRAINING AND COURSE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
BAE Systems is offering external training services to the public as part of an “inspired work” campaign that showcases our employees’ contributions to customers’ missions, their respective professional disciplines, and to the larger community. Offering external training courses increases collaboration with external partners and enables our employees to share their expertise, insight, and domain knowledge.
BAE Systems will periodically offer training services in the following areas.
- Full Spectrum Cyber Workforce Development
- Overview of Cyber Conflict: A Course for Analysts & Operations Officers
- Analytical Foundations
- Regional Socio-cultural Awareness
- Motion Imagery Tradecraft
- Principles of Activity Based Intelligence
- Radar and GMTI Familiarization and Utilization
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Hyperspectral Imagery (HSI) Analysis
- Leadership Fundamentals
- Leading Strategically
If you have an interest in learning more about BAE Systems training and professional development services, please contact Steve Katz at email@example.com, or by phone at: 703-873-5271.