Veterans possess the skills, character, and determination to get the job done, from cyber operations and intelligence analysis to combat vehicles and mission-critical electronic systems. We're proud to provide solutions and services that advance the strength and security of America and its allies, and we offer an environment where veterans and reservists can continue doing mission-centered work.
New uniform. Same commitment.
Camo to corporate
BAE Systems’ Camo to Corporate program, established in 2013, underpins all of our military recruiting and veterans efforts. Here are some of the things we’re doing to connect with veterans and reservists. We’re committed to helping you make a successful transition into your career at BAE Systems.
- BAE Systems annually participates in dozens of TAP/ACAP career workshops, providing expertise in areas such as resume preparation and job search methods.
- We’ve implemented a Military Skills Translator that helps match your MOS, rating, or designation to our open jobs.
- We exhibit at numerous job fairs hosted by military installations. Check our military career event schedule to see if we’re visiting your duty station soon.
- We partner with state and federal VA employment representatives to identify opportunities for veterans within our organization.
- We are a proud member of Joining Forces, a White House initiative to help returning veterans find jobs.
- As a member of the 100,000 Jobs Mission, we are sharing our best practices with industry counterparts to help them develop stronger military recruiting and veteran programs.
- We participate in Hiring our Heroes, launched in 2011 by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to help veterans and military spouses find meaningful employment.
Warrior Integration Program – Wounded warriors
BAE Systems created the Warrior Integration Program in 2008 to assist in the employment, transition, education, and career development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, BAE Systems has vowed to serve our wounded veterans in the same manner that they served our country.
The program provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute and provides a path for career progression and growth. Key components are:
- Strategic placement in BAE Systems jobs nationwide.
- A Veteran Mentorship Program in which employee veterans help wounded warriors and their families make the transition to civilian life.
- Transition assistance through the Veterans Support Network, an employee interest group.
- Leadership development courses and individual training and long-term career coaching.
- Community service projects with the military community.
“All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.”
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Military career event schedule
BAE Systems is committed to supporting the employment transition of veterans through its participation at many base-sponsored career events and job fairs. Here’s a look at where our military recruiting representatives will be next. Please join us at one of these events.
|July 12||Transition Careers Job Fair||Fort Gordon, GA|
|August 19||Service Academy Career Conference||Manchester Grand Hyatt; San Diego, CA|
|Sept. 14||Fort Meade Community Job Fair||Fort Meade, MD|
|Sept. 28||Navy Region Southwest San Diego Job Fair||San Diego, CA|
|Nov. 2||Fort Meade Veterans Job Fair||Fort Meade, MD|
Check back for next quarter’s events!