Interns and Recent Graduates
Recognized for excellence
College-level career opportunities
- Leadership Development Programs in Engineering, Finance, Operations, and Human Resources for aspiring leaders in these fields. Follow the links below to learn more.
- Engineering Leadership Development Program
- Finance Leadership Development Program
- Operations Leadership Development Program
- HR Leadership Development Program
High school-level career opportunities
- Engineering Career Day– introducing New England students to engineering careers. Follow the link for details.
- Manufacturing Intern Program– partnering with schools in southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts to offer manufacturing internships and a machining co-op to high school juniors and seniors.
- Women in Technology – mentoring high school girls to encourage pursuit of technical careers.
Additionally, all BAE Systems employees receive these career benefits:
- Career planning, professional development, and mentoring for all new hires.
- Tuition assistance for employees who pursue and advanced degree.
Entering the working world after college is a big adjustment. But BAE Systems is more than just a place to land after graduation — it’s a place to grow a career. Start your job search now.