With decades of combat-proven experience, the new platform-agnostic Striker II helmet-mounted display (HMD) builds upon BAE Systems’ current Striker HMD, which has been successfully deployed in theatre on Eurofighter typhoon and Gripen fleets. Striker II is a fully digital solution that provides today’s combat pilot with exceptional night vision and target tracking technology within a fully integrated visor-projected HMD system.
BAE Systems’ Striker helmet-mounted display system (HMDS) is based on the company’s unique two-part helmet design. It provides comfort, protection, and helmet stability for fixed- and rotary-wing platforms. The Striker helmet design has also been adopted for use on the Eurofighter Typhoon and Saab Gripen multirole fighter aircrafts, and is now in production for customers in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain, and other countries.
- Lightweight, integrated, two-part helmet
- Optimized for safety, protection, and comfort
- Full capability, day or night, and in adverse weather
- Fully overlapped, 40-degree, binocular display
- Detachable night vision cameras
- High-accuracy, low-latency head tracker system
- Integrated chem-bio and laser eye protection
- Advanced audio system