We offer a range of encapsulation processes to meet the requirements of the Mission Systems manufacturing facility.
Key capabilities include::
- Parylene deposition for coating of conventional PECs, microwave substrates, antenna assemblies and high voltage electronic assemblies
- Vacuum impregnation using an autoclave for encapsulation of high voltage equipment
- Spraying application of conventional conformal coating (varnishes etc.)
- Encapsulation using all types of epoxy resins and adhesives
- Vapour condensation re-flow capability, and Mass Spectrometer
View our datasheet for more information on our encapsulation process capabilities