Do you want a career where your talents are used and expanded daily, where you are responsible and involved with clients from day one and where you can create your own career progression?
To support our business, we are looking for assertive, proactive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated people to become modelling and analysis consultants.
What we look for
Our consultants join us from universities, business and industry alike. We welcome applications from graduates and post-graduates with a good degree in a numerate subject and/or with knowledge and experience of:
- Operational research
- Business modelling
- Financial modelling techniques
We also look for the following behaviours:
- Confident and assured with good presentation skills
- Flexible and ready to work at high tempo when required
- Ready to travel to work with clients across the UK
- Able to balance priorities and manage your time
- A logical, organised, problem-solver who learns quickly
- In addition, you must be willing to work in the area of national security, and hold or be able to acquire UK security clearance.
Here are a few reasons to apply:
Job satisfaction – The intellectually challenging work will keep you engaged whilst the high level of customer involvement will allow you to see how your hard work is really making a difference.
Development – As a new employee, you’ll develop your potential with the help of a manager, who will guide you through all the training and development opportunities available. You’ll get the opportunity to work across all our business areas, so you can identify and pursue your own future career path.
FTSE 100 company – CORDA is wholly owned by BAE Systems, so you have the security and benefits of a job with a FTSE 100 company.
Location – We are based in modern, award-winning offices in Farnborough, Hampshire, close to superb countryside, great shopping, excellent leisure facilities, and just 35 minutes from central London via train.
You’ll also get access to our employment benefits including:
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on your personal performance
- Award-winning pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Healthcare insurance deal
- Childcare vouchers
- Car purchase scheme
- BAE Systems Share Incentive Plan
- Subsidised canteen, gym and sports facilities