Senior PLD Engineer
Designing and verifying digital electronic solutions is an excellent way to get hands-on exposure to leading-edge products
We're looking for a Senior Engineer to focus on Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) and Programmable Logic Devices (PLDs) for the design and verification of digital electronic solutions. These solutions will be for our range of cutting-edge mission computers, displays and flight control products.
Working as a Senior PLD Engineer will provide you with the opportunity to
work on leading, innovative projects with a very experienced and diverse team. This position will provide you with plenty of potential to progress your career in this industry.
For this role, you will need to have skills, knowledge and experience in at least some of the following:
- In-depth knowledge of design and full documentation for high integrity systems aligned with RTCA/ DO-254
- Experience of all aspects of the FPGA based development lifecycle and design, gained specifically within the Avionics industry
- Knowledge of high speed design domain within FPGAs, ideally with video processing
- Requirements creation, management and configuration/change control
- FPGA integration and verification in hardware
- Hardware PCB design and integration within Avionics industry
- Cost and schedule management
- Mentor Graphics Tool set, including ModelSim
- Vendor specific tools – Microsemi (Actel), Aldec and Xilinix
- DOORS requirement management tool
This role is based in Rochester, Kent. If you would like to register your interest, please click here to attach your CV.