BAE Systems Saudi Arabia provides customers in Saudi Arabia with a wide range of support and services in the areas of defence, aerospace and security – for equipment, facilities and infrastructure right through to intelligence gathering.
- Many of BAE Systems Saudi Arabia contracts are within the Military and Technical Services area. They include the provision of contracted manpower for the support of PC-9, Hawk and Tornado aircraft. This activity covers flying instructors for training Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) aircrew, ground instructors for training RSAF technicians and a spares and repair service for PC-9, Hawk and Tornado aircraft.
- The current Typhoon Salam Support Service agreement is a three-year, performance-based availability service contract to deliver 5,000 flying hours, with the company being paid for each hour flown.
- The Mid Life Update for Al Jawf Class vessels involves the installation, testing and acceptance of systems and equipment modifications on the three minehunter vessels that will enhance the Royal Saudi Naval Forces minewarfare operational capability.
- BAE Systems Saudi Arabia is also working with partner business to examine the growth potential for cyber and intelligence products and services which could assist with the collection and gathering of information as well as other mission critical cyber security solutions.
- BAE Systems designs, develops, manufactures and integrates a diverse portfolio of mission critical electronic systems.
- BAE Systems designs, develops, manufactures and integrates a broad range of defence systems and equipment. BAE Systems Saudi Arabia has supplied the Saudi Government with Al Jawf minehunter vessels, Tactical land vehicles, and PC-9, Hawk, Tornado and Typhoon aircraft.