Our Products and Capabilities
We are a longstanding provider of military aircraft sustainment services to the ADF across a range of platforms.
Total in-country air combat capability sustainment
We currently provide integrated through life support for the Hawk 127 Lead-In Fighter fleet; structural fatigue and corrosion monitoring for the Joint Strike Fighter, Hornet and Hawk fleets; and software design, development and through life support for the Classic and Super Hornet mission systems.
Turn-key rotary wing support
We currently provide deeper maintenance and upgrades for the Seahawk, Black Hawk and Chinook helicopter fleets.
- Deeper maintenance, through life support and fleet management of large military aircraft.
A long-term training solutions provider to the ADF and other defence forces, we provide innovative:
- Rotary wing, fixed wing and advanced military flight training;
- Aviation technical training; and
- Advanced flight training simulation and test systems design and support.
- In-service support for the E-7A Wedgetail Airborne Early Warning & Control (AEW&C) aircraft Electronic Warfare systems, including self-protection and Electronic Support Measures.
- Electronic support measure, mission and weapons systems for the AP-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft.
As the ADF’s guided weapons capability provider, we design, develop, integrate, assemble and support guided weapons on aircraft, ships and land-based launch platforms. These include the Nulka Active Missile Decoy, Evolved SeaSparrow Missile and the Ship Air Defence Model.
We’re building Australia’s largest titanium manufacturing facility to make components for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
Air Traffic Control Management Systems
For more than two decades, we’ve supported Australia’s Defence Air Traffic Control, delivering integrated air traffic control radar, tower transmitters and approach automation systems with the aim of increasing security protection.
Deeper Level Avionics Maintenance
We provide a full suite of in-service support for a variety of avionic equipment, including:
- Infrared sensors
- Navigation beacons
- Electronic warfare and mission computers
- Structural health management and prognostic systems
- Preventing aircraft structural fatigue and corrosion