Aircraft maintenance services
BAE Systems Australia delivers aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to commercial airlines in Australia.
Since 2013, we have delivered MRO services from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane airports for one of the nation’s growing, low cost airlines, Tigerair Australia.
We have developed a track record for improving commercial aircraft availability, on-time performance and quality.
Our success is founded on our long-standing military expertise, having delivered complex upgrades and modifications on a range of Australian Defence Force aircraft over the past two decades.
Our capabilities span:
- CASA 145 accreditation to deliver line maintenance up to and including A-checks for A319/A320/A321 aircraft
- Aircraft maintenance support services
- Aircraft modifications and integration
- Authorised Maintenance Organisation across several locations throughout Australia
- As a non-original equipment manufacturer, flexibility to work on third-party platforms
- 24/7 operational capability