Providing secure information sharing.
In environments struggling with “need-to-know” and “need-to-protect,” SIBA provides controlled access to mission critical information without sacrificing security. The unprecedented granular redaction capability is simple to use and transparent to end users, utilizing Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Today, intelligence professionals estimate that over 80% of the actionable intelligence that their field personnel could make use of is never received because of classification challenges.
To address this, SIBA provides a revolutionary secure information sharing capability with granular data access down to the character level. This is accomplished with a secure no-SQL XML database that is far more performant and affordable than relational database solutions. The solution makes use of Microsoft Office® and SharePoint®.
Human-driven tagging of documents and records within SIBA allow users to access critical information within a given document based upon not only the network they’re on, but also the type of device they are using.
- A “big data” database
- A fraction of the cost of RDBMS Systems
- Extremely granular labeling
- Redaction labeling down to the character level in Word®/PowerPoint®
- Greater granularity capability than Apache Accumulo™
- Publish and search with serious security
- Strong Multi-Level application security, with deep hooks into certified low-level assurance engine
- Transparent to end users
- Integrates into legacy infrastructure